Report On Farewell 2021-2022
1. Dated on 12th April 2022, St. John College of Humanities and Sciences has organized a Farewell Party for the Third year students of Department of Hospitality Studies, Department of Commerce and Management, Department of Arts and Department of Information Technology.
2. The theme for the Farewell Party was Ballroom Classic and venue- Event Hall 6th floor, SJCHS
3. The Event started with a lunch program scheduled at 12:30 pm in Canopy near Aldel restaurant followed by Universal Prayer for peace at 1:30 pm in Event hall, 6th floor.
4. Dr. Francin Pinto addressed the students by presenting a welcome note and wished them for their future endeavors. The dance program began at 2:30 pm followed by singing performed by First and Second year students to boost up the event.
5. The spot games organized for Third year students were as follows:
Sr No Spot games Winners
1 Paper Dance Mr. Mayank Rosario (HS) and Ms. Aishwarya Pulluvallil (BMS)
2 Highest heels (Girls) Ms.Divya Castelino (BMS)
3 Stylish Beard (Boys) Mr. Madan Shenoy (BBI)
4. Mr. and Ms. Ballroom Mr. Amaan Shaikh (BBI) and Ms.Sanika Raut (BMS)
6. Trophies distribution for toppers began at 3:30 pm followed by distribution of Funny awards. Sister Hilda presented the awards to students. The list of toppers is as follows:
Sr No Department Toppers of the year 2022
1 HS Mr. Mayank Rosario
2 BAF Ms. Nandini Parmar
3 BMS Ms. Reeda Mulla
4 BBI Mr. Ijaz Khan
5 BCOM Ms. Aleena Bindu
6 IT Ms. Ranjeeta Dalvi
7 BA Ms. Gautami Patil
Nelson Pereira, Prachi Patil and Omkar Chavan presented the funny awards.The winners of Funny Awards are as follows:
Sr No Funny Award Title Winners
1 Aalas ki Dukaan Mr. Vineet Kotian (Bcom)
2 Bol Bacchan Mr. Tejangan Dhanu (HS) and Mr. Bhavesh Patel (BMS)
3 Kitabi Keeda Mr. Himanshu Jain (BAF)
4 Fighter Cock Mr. Madan Murthy (BBI)
5 Cry Baby Ms. Jigisha Khanolkar (BA)
6 Hood Hood Dabangg Ms. Sonali Singh (IT)
7. The Student of the year 2022 was chosen on the basis of One minute speech competition. Out of seven nominated students, Tejangan Dhanu (HS) was awarded as the Student of the year 2022 by Pinto ma’am.
8. Memory video was played followed by a Vote of Thanks delivered by Ms Pooja Shetty. Sister Hilda wished students good luck and announced the distribution of mementoes to students.
9. Third year students along with their respective faculties took group photos and collected mementoes.
10. The program came to an end after DJ party for 10minutes at 4:30 pm