An Academic Library is truly a learning centre, which aims to serve the needs of faculty, research scholars, students and other academic community. A well equipped and well managed library is foundation of modern education system.
The chief objectives of the library are: –
- Endeavor to create a learning environment, which enables the students to develop the habits of reading and research.
- Adopt a data oriented factual approach that leads to continual improvement in the reading habits of all students, teachers, researchers at large and gain knowledge.
Develop the library into a store house of knowledge by preserving, adding and updating books, periodicals, journals, research reports, CD Material etc.Our is a computerised library where in all activities are being conducted by using the KOHA software which is integrated library system.Database is available on OPAC (Online Public Access Catalogue) for searching.
We have an open access system for our students which enables them to get an opportunity to browse through books on various subjects and select the reading material of their interest.
Our library is well equipped with facilities, technical devices which include the Wi-fi system. Our library has an excellent collection of the best books on subjects written by famous writers, reference books, periodicals, journals, yearbook,various useful dictionaries, CD’s and so on.
The Main collection is kept in the Stacking Rack with books arranged according to Dewey Decimal Classification System. Proper guidelines have been displayed on the Stacks to guide the users to search books.
We maintain useful periodicals and journals. It helps them in preparing project reports and for all other study purposes. We often request our expert lecturers to recommend good books on various subjects. Then, we add those books to our collection.
Miss. Supriya S. Kore
- Open access
- Wi-Fi Connectivity
- General books with Barcode Tag
- Seating Capacity (60)
- 1 table for Faculty Members
- Circulation Service on all 7 Days
- Web OPAC
- Reference Service
- Digital Library
- Research Projects Books
- Faculty Research Papers
- Access to Syllabus & Question Papers through online and offline mode.
- Awareness Programmes
- Audio-Visual Service
- Book Exhibition
- Library Catalogue / OPAC
- Access to open source National Digital Library
Monday To Saturday- 8.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m.
Library remains closed on holidays.