Conducted on Tuesday, 03th Feb 2020
Resource Person : Mrs. Priyanka Khandekar.
Time : 09.40 am to 04.40 p.m.
Venue : 1st floor, Housekeeping Lab of Humanities & Sciences building.
Duration : 5 hours(4 hrs demo , 30 mins break and 2 hrs workshop)
The objective of this workshop is to create an awareness and enhance students creativity in flower arrangement using various types, shapes and colours
1. Introduction to types of flowers, fillers, equipments, containers, accessories was given by our lecturer “Mrs. Priyanka Khandekar”
2. Demonstration were held for five hours. In these hours ma’am covered five types of styles of flower arrangement. She demonstrated with proper explanation of each style and also explained how to make innovation using our ideas.
3. Question-Answer Session :
Question-Answer Session was held after demonstration where all the doubts were cleared and their understanding on the relevant subject was checked.
4. Practical Session :
After a short break students were allowed to do flower arrangement by their own. Group of two student were made. Students tried to make different styles of flower arrangement.
1. Familiarization with Flower arrangement materials
2. Selection, care, and conditioning of Plant materials.
3. Develop knowledge about Styles of flower arrangements.